2. Types of Information Collected
We retain only the personal information that you voluntarily submit to us, which includes your name, email address, and phone number, as well as anonymous traffic data for analytical purposes only.
3. Purposes for which we hold your Information.
We will process any personal information you provide to us for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the services you have subscribed for
- to contact you if required in connection with said services or to respond to any communications you might send to us
4. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless we believe in good faith that we are required to do so in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
6. Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Information
You may inform us of any changes in your personal information, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2002 we will update or delete your personal information accordingly. To find out what personal information we currently hold on you or to update or remove the information in our database, please send your request to administrator@communicationsdiversified.