RHUB Web Conferencing and Remote Support Appliance
You Own It, You Control It.
With the RHUB on-premise appliance, you own and control it. No monthly fees. No IT maintenance. 3 to 5 month payback. On-premise security by the ultimate protection, your firewall. Brand your organization name. Integrate with your applications.
No Download of Any Kind.
How many of your Web meetings have been ruined by key attendees not able to download and install software to join? With RHUB’s TurboMeeting patent pending universal attendance technology, everybody can join your meeting, guaranteed.
4-in-1, Outstanding Value.
Have you paid separate subscriptions services for: Web conferencing, Web seminar, Remote support and Remote access? With a RHUB 4-in-1 appliance, you get all four in one unit starting at less than $1,000.
Free Audio Conferencing & Integration
All products are integrated with the RHUB free audio conference service with land-line quality. Or you may configure the appliance to integrate with your own audio conference bridge or service.
- No more monthly fees. 3 – 5 month payback compared to the subscription fees of your service providers
- Unlimited web collaboration: web conferencing, webinar, remote support, and remote access.
The TM-200, TM-500, and TS-300 are perfect for any sized office. They are compact and quiet, with a fan-less operation. These appliances work on less than 4.5 watts of power to help keep your office green.
The following chart shows the comparison of accumulated costs over a 24 months period between four solutions:
- RHUB TM-200 4-in-1 appliance with two meeting rooms. This chart includes the optional cost during the second year (20% of the original purchasing pricing) to cover customer service, a hardware warranty, and firmware updates.
- WebEx Meeting Center with a minimum subscription of five meeting rooms
- Citrix GoToMeeting corporate edition with two meeting rooms
- LogMeIn Rescue for remote support with two seats
You Control It — On-Premise Security, Maximum Customization, Better Performance
Discover the advantages of RHUB appliance on-premise deployment:
- On-premise meeting security by the ultimate security protection – your firewall. Whether a meeting is held just for your employees or for anyone on the web, your firewall adds a measure of security that host service providers cannot offer.
- Maximum customization:
- Start or join meetings from your internal home page or other enterprise applications.
- Direct your attendees to your own page when meetings or support sessions end.
- Brand your company name, logo, applications, etc.
- Publish your scheduled meetings on your websites or applications.
- Integrate with your websites and applications.
- Better performance – All LAN users work at LAN speeds. This product is especially useful for collaboration using those applications with moving images such as 3D CAD design, flash graphic design, etc.
- No IT maintenance. The RHUB appliance is self-updated.
No Download of Any Kind — Guaranteed Attendance!
If you have used other web conferencing service, you have likely experienced some of your attendees failing to join in your conference because of problems such as:
- Lockdown computers protected by corporate IT policies preventing the installation of your software
- Firewall and proxy server blockages
- Anti-virus and anti-spy software blockages
- Unsupported platforms like Mac, Linux, Unix, etc.
- Wrong or missing Java Virtual Machine or Flash installation
Then the whole conference falls apart.
Quick, easy and 100% attendance has been demanded since day one when web conferencing started. Today, RHUB presents the first truly “Universal Attendance” web conferencing solution.
- Your meeting attendees do not need to download any kind of software, no Java Applet, no Flash, no documents.
- As long your attendees can view Google and Yahoo maps with their browsers from any of the platforms – Windows, Windows Mobile, Mac, Linux, Unix, iPhone and iPad, we guarantee that they can join your meetings and see your presentations.
- Joining a meeting is as easy as entering a URL and takes as little as 5 seconds, depending on your attendees’ Internet connection speed.