- How do I determine what model my phone is?
Model numbers are found under the base of your phone.
- What Headsets are recommended for my phone system?
Most digital headsets are compatible with our digital phone systems. We recommend Jabra or Plantronics headsets.
- What programming is needed to add a headset to my phone?
A headset key must be programmed on your phone. Key programming can be done remotely. Please contact our customer service department for assistance.
- How do I use Caller ID on my Vodavi phone system?
Press your Caller ID Answer key or dial code 659. If your phone system has caller ID the information will appear on your display. To scroll through the entries use the mute key to scroll forward and the transfer key to scroll back.
- Who do I contact regarding repairs or service on my phone system?
The Communications Diversified, Inc. Customer Service Department can be reached at (505) 998-9292 or submit a service request.